Question: I have installed a graphics card on my system, but monitor doesn't display the signals. What should I do?(3/1/2019) Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions to check your system.
1. Unplug the graphics card and see if the system can display from onboard graphics. If not, the problem may be caused by other peripherals instead of the graphics card.
2. Check the cable connections between the graphics card and your monitor.
3. Make sure the PCIe power cable is well connected to the graphics card.
4. Ensure the input signal setting of the monitor is properly configured for the graphics output (DVI, HDMI, DP…).
5. If your motherboard supports more than one PCIe slot, please install the graphics card to other PCIe slot and try again.