Question: I installed Vista x64 sp1 on ALiveNF6G-GLAN, but I cannot shut down my system after I execute the "sysprep" program under operating system. What do I do?(6/25/2009) Answer: Due to the NVIDIA® chipset specification, the HDD driver is requirement, please install the HDD driver during the installation of operating system.
Please refer to below steps to install the HDD driver:
1. Please download the driver and save the driver to floppy disk, USB driver, CD or DVD.
HDD driver download link : https://www.asrock.com/mb/download.asp?Model=NF6-GLAN&s=AM2
2. Click "Load driver" icon at the "Where do you want to install Windows?" stage.
3. Then click "OK"
4. Check the icon and click "Brows"
5. Then choose the driver from the source which you saved.
6. Select the HDD driver and click "Next" to install the driver.