Question: I have a TV card installed in K7VT2 and K7VM2. What should I adjust the setting to watch TV properly?(11/26/2002) Answer: Please do the following adjustment in Windows OS:
1. Right click on the desktop, click "Settings" in the Display Properties Windows.
2. Click "Advanced" then click "Troubleshoot".
3. Adjust "Hardware Acceleration" to "Disable all DirectDraw & Direct 3D accelerations, as well as." (the second selection from "None").
4. Click "Apply" then click "ok".
5. Reopen your TV card application.