13 pin connector
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
Compliant to TPM Main Specification, Family "2.0", Level 00, Revision 01.16
- SPI interface
- TPM 2.0
- 13 pin connector
- Meeting Intel TXT, Microsoft Windows and Google Chromebook certification criteria for successful platform qualification
- Random Number Generator (RNG) according to NIST SP800-90A
- Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
- Standard (-20..+85°C) and Enhanced temperature range (-40..+85°C)
- PG-VQFN-32-13 or PG-UQFN-32-1 package
- Pin compatible to OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9670 TPM1.2 version
- Optimized for battery operated devices: low standby power consumption (typ. 110µA)
- 24 PCRs (SHA-1 or SHA-256)
- 7206 Byte free NV memory
- Up to 3 loaded sessions (TPM_PT_HR_LOADED_MIN)
- Up to 64 active sessions (TPM_PT_ACTIVE_SESSIONS_MAX)
- Up to 3 loaded transient Objects (TPM_PT_HR_TRANSIENT_MIN)
- Up to 7 loaded persistent Objects (TPM_PT_HR_PERSISTENT_MIN)
- Up to 8 NV counters
- Up to 1 kByte for command parameters and response parameters
- 1280 Byte I/O buffer
*Supported on X570 and newer platform motherboards.
- Windows® 10, UEFI OS
- 16.51mm x 10.16mm
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.