ASRock Super Alloy
Intel® Dual-Core Processor J4005 (up to 2.7 GHz)
Supports DDR4 2133/2400 Long DIMM
1 PCIe 2.0 x16 (@1), 2 PCIe 2.0 x1 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi (Intel® CNVi Only)
Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding
Supports HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding to provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
Intel® Dual-Core Processor J4005 (Up to 2.7 GHz)
Supports DDR4 LONG-DIMMs
Supports the latest DDR4 LONG-DIMM memory modules and most extreme memory performance!
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
*Wi-Fi module is not included.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
ASRock Super Alloy - Sapphire Black PCB - High Density Glass Fabric PCB ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports) ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Intel® Dual-Core Processor J4005 (up to 2.7 GHz)
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology - 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots* - Supports DDR4 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB**
*2GB DRAM per module is not supported.
**Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) is not supported
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support - Supports Plug and Play - ACPI 5.0 compliant wake up events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 3.0 support
- Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 600: 12 EUs inside (Up to 700MHz) - DX12, OpenGL 4.3, OGL ES 3.0, OpenCL 2.0 - HW Acceleration Decode: HEVC (H.265) 8 bit, HEVC (H.265)10 bit, H.264 @ Lvl5.2 (AVC), JPEG/MJPEG, VP8, VP9 8bit, VP9 10 bit - HW Acceleration Encode: HEVC (H.265) 8 bit, HEVC (H.265)10 bit, H.264 @ Lvl5.2 (AVC), JPEG/MJPEG, VP8, VP9 8bit - Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI - Supports Triple Monitor - Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI 2.0 monitor is required) - Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI 2.0 Ports - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI 2.0 Ports
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x1 mode) - 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots - 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 Intel® CNVi (Integrated WiFi/BT)*
* M.2 PCI Express module is not supported
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Print Port Header - 2 x COM Port Headers - 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (3-pin) - 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (3-pin) - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 3 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 5 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x D-Sub Port - 1 x DVI-D Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock XFast LAN UEFI - ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables - 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- CPU, Chassis temperature sensing - CPU, Chassis Fan Tachometer - CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature) - CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control - CASE OPEN detection - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 7.0-in, 22.6 cm x 17.8 cm - Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit*
*Supports UEFI mode only
- FCC, CE - ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
The format of our documents are in PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, please get it from Adobe.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.