- Socket 939 for AMD Athlon™ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 processors
- ULi® M1697 + M1695
- Supports FSB 1000MHz (2.0GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- Future CPU Port: Supports CPU upgrade from AMD K8 939-Pin CPU to AM2 940-Pin CPU through AM2 CPU Board
- Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
- Supports Dual Channel DDR400, 4 DIMMs slots
- Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 2 full-bandwidth PCI Express x16 slots
- 1 x PCI Express x 4 slot
- 1 x IEEE 1394 Port
- 4 ports of SATA2 3.0Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, JBOD, and RAID 5), Hot Plug function, and 2 ATA 133 IDE ports
- 2 ports of eSATA2 3.0Gb/s (shared with 2 SATA2 ports), and Hot Plug function
- 5.1 Channel with High Definition Audio
- Windows® Vista Hardware Ready
- ASRock eSATA2+1394 I/O : 2 eSATA2 Ports, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
):How do I use 4 SATA HDDs to build system in RAID0 mode on K8SLI-eSATA2, 939SLI-eSATA2 and 939SLI32-eSATA2? (2006/5/24)
Please see General FAQ, HDD FAQ, Audio FAQ, VGA FAQ for reference.
© 2002-2013 ASRock Inc. All rights reserved. | Information published on ASRock.com is subject to change without notice.