Tom’s Hardware 2012 Recommended Buy Award
- Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor family for the LGA 2011 Socket
- Supports Quad Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
- Digi Power, Advanced 6 + 2 Power Phase Design
- 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™
- Dr. Debug, Smart Switch Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Supports ASRock XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB, XFast Charger Technologies
- Supports graphical UEFI, AXTU, APP Charger
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC898 Audio Codec)
- Free Bundle : ASRock X-FAN, CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
):What is Dr. Debug and how do I troubleshoot with these codes? (2013/2/1)
):How do I pre-install the SATA RAID driver on X79 chipset motherboard? (2011/11/1)
Please see General FAQ, HDD FAQ, Audio FAQ, VGA FAQ for reference.
© 2002-2013 ASRock Inc. All rights reserved. | Information published on ASRock.com is subject to change without notice.